Allergy-Free Teething Biscuits
-1/2 cup rice flour (or you can use whatever you have)
-1/2 cup infant oatmeal cereal (or you could use rice or whatever you have)
-1/2 cup fruit or veggie puree (I used a mixture of apples and pears...you decide)
-2 tablespoons oil (I used olive... again you decide!)
-several tablespoons of water (do not do this until you mix the rest of the ingredients first)
**This was actually half of the recipe, and it made about 10 biscuits. You can double it, or triple it for that matter. :)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Stir wet ingredients together.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
4. Mix well.
5. Drizzle a little bit of water into the dough as you knead it. You are looking for a non-sticky consistency. If you add too much water, add more flour. If it is too dry, add more water. (Get the idea?)
6. Roll out the dough on a floured surface. Cut into desired shapes.
7. Bake for 45 minutes (or longer) until they are really hard, but not burnt.
Until Next Time...