This recipe was kid tested and approved by 17 six year olds, and one extremely happy teacher.
6 apples, peeled and chopped
2 tablespoons cinnamon
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup water
1. Peel all of the apples. (I did this step at home)
2. Chop all of the apples into 1 inch cubes. (I also did this at home)
3. Add the apples to the crock-pot.
4. Add the cinnamon to the crock-pot.
5. Add the sugar to the crock-pot.
6. Mix well. (The kids helped me out with this!)
7. Heat on high for 2-3 hours. Remove the cover and mash the apples with a wooden spoon.
8. Let the applesauce cool, and serve! I served it in these little cups. This recipe was definitely kid approved!
Until next time...