1/2 of an apple of your choice, diced
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon dried oatmeal
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1. Dice 1/2 of an apple. You can leave the skin on if you would like.
2. Add the cinnamon and white sugar to the apples. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, melt the butter, and mix the oatmeal and brown sugar to the butter.
4. Sprinkle the oatmeal mixture on top of the apple mixture.
5. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Super simple, easy ingredients, and very satisfying!
Until next time...