Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This week's recipes...

We had a great weekend! We slaved over the computer for hours on Saturday, submitting T's residency application.  There is no going back now.  We must sit back and let the rest be in God's hands.  We have to hope and pray that he gets an e-mail or phone call for an interview! And then, on March 11th, we will find the fate of our next move in life! Anyways... enough about that.... let's get to the recipes!

I am still holding to my promise... to myself.  At least 2 new recipes a week.  I have found some good ones, and I can't wait to try them.  Here is the list of recipes for this week's line up:

-Homemade Ricotta Cheese
-Zucchini and Turkey Lasagna...no carbs included
-Cinnamon Apple Chips
-Roasted Cauliflower Soup

Okay, well I have committed to not only two, but four recipes.  I can do it! I am most excited about the homemade ricotta cheese.  I have been wanting to make it for a while, so why not now.  Sounds like a good idea to me!


Until next time...
-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment