2 apples, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1. Cut apples into thin slices. If you have an apple corer, use that first. I don't have one, nor do I need another kitchen gadget, so I opted to cut out the core after the apples were sliced. Either way works just fine.
2. Put the core-less, sliced apples on a cookie sheet.
3. Sprinkle the cinnamon on the sliced apples.
4. Heat the oven to 275 degrees F and cook for 2 hours. After 1 hour, I flipped them over to get them nice and crispy on each side.
5. After 2 hours, they will look like this!
I am honestly going to make these again next week, that's how much I loved them!
Until next time...