1 cup riced cauliflower (steps to follow)
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 cup mozzarella cheese
toppings of your choice
pizza sauce of your choice
1. Chop the cauliflower into pieces.
2. Add the chopped cauliflower to the food processor. This will rice the cauliflower.
3. Place 1 cup of the cauliflower in the microwave with 1/4 cup water. Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes.
4. Add the spices, egg, and cheese to the cauliflower mixture.
5. Mix well.
6. Place on a non-stick cookie sheet and spread it out to look like a real pizza. You may think that it feels a little strange, but I promise, it will cook the right way. It cooks better if you make smaller pizzas.
7. Place in a 450 degree F oven for about 15 minutes. The above picture is what it should look like when it is done.
8. Add your toppings to the cooked cauliflower crust. The above picture is a few of the toppings that we set out for people to choose from.
9. After you place your toppings on your personalized pizza, place in the oven on Broil for a few minutes until the top is golden brown and bubbling.
Until next time...