Monday, September 10, 2012

Recipes for me

T is in Gainesville doing an orthopedic surgical rotation.  Instead of feeling lonely while he is away, I have decided to take this opportunity to experiment with some new recipes.  He will eat anything; however, I am using this time to experiment with things that I have been wanting to try.  Little snacks, light salads, a new soup.  Things that I want to eat, but he would probably say, 'Hey! Where's my starch?'

Here is a little sneak peak of what is on the menu for the week... just for me.

Easy Ranch Dip and Carrots
Roasted Chickpeas... two flavors
Arugula and Shrimp Salad
Homemade dried strawberries
Creamy mushroom soup...no dairy
Chicken Chinese Cashew Lettuce wraps


My goal while he is away is to try 2 new recipes a week.  And, to blog about them.  I honestly feel like it take quite a bit of effort to create a blog post with pictures, recipes, directions, etc.  But, for some reason, I truly enjoy doing it.  So, here is goes... a week of recipes... for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment