(This makes 2 servings, if you want to make more, you would need to double the amount)
1 chicken breast, boiled and diced
1/2 cup minced apple
2 teaspoons freshly chopped tarragon
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1 tablespoon mayonaise
1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
1/2 teaspoon honey
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the chicken in a saucepan over medium-high heat for about 20 minutes.
2. After dicing the apples, add to a container that you can store in the refrigerator.
3. Add the tarragon.
4. When the chicken is cooked and cooled, dice the chicken into your choice of size.
5. Add the chicken, mayonaise, spicy mustard, honey, and salt and pepper to the container.
6. Chop the walnuts into tiny pieces so that they are easy to chew.
7. Add the walnuts to the salad and mix well.
Serve on a nice piece of bread, or over some fresh lettuce! Enjoy!
Until next time...