3 cups shredded chicken (2 chicken breasts)
1/4 cup Frank's Buffalo hot sauce (you can add more if you prefer your a little spicier)
3 1/2 oz. cream cheese
1 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups panko bread crumbs
Buffalo Hot sauce and blue cheese dressing for dipping
1. Add the shredded chicken and cream cheese to a bowl. Mix well.
2. Add the buffalo sauce to the chicken mixture and mix well.
3. Add the cheddar cheese.
4. Mix everything together so that it forms into one big ball.
5. Form tiny 1-inch balls out of the mixture and set aside.
6. First dip the chicken ball into the egg.
7. Then, dip it into the panko bread crumbs. You could use regular bread crumbs, but I just find that the panko bread crumbs are lighter and have a nice crunch to them.
8. Place them on a baking sheet.
Here are all of them ready for the oven.
9. Place in a 350 degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Serve alongside extra Buffalo hot sauce and your choice of dressing! Enjoy!
Until next time...