1 lb. red potatoes (chopped)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
1. Cut the red potatoes into small chunks. First, cut them in half. Then, cut the halves in half again.
2. Add the olive oil to the potatoes.
3. Add the salt, pepper, dried basil, and garlic salt. Mix well... get your hands dirty and use your fingers!
4. Cook in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
5. Take them out of the oven and add the fresh basil. Fresh basil will burn easily, this is why I only add it at the end. Mix the fresh basil with the cooked potatoes.
6. Cook for another 5 minutes and serve hot! Enjoy!
Until next time...