5 ripe peaches (you can choose...white, yellow, etc.)
4 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup instant oatmeal
1 teaspoon nutmeg
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Cut the peaches into slices. Add them to a mixing bowl.
2. Add the tablespoon of cinnamon and the white sugar.
3. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the butter, teaspoon of cinnamon, brown sugar, nutmeg, salt, and oatmeal.
5. Mix well with your hands.
6. Add the oatmeal mixture to the top of the peaches.
7. Cook in a 400 degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Enjoy!
Until next time...