1 medium sized onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
8 medium sized carrots, diced
2 chicken breasts
5 cups of chicken stock
1. Boil the chicken breasts on the stove for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, dice the onions.
3. Dice the carrots until they are small enough to fit on a spoon. You want all of your vegetables and chicken to be about the same size so that it can fit nicely on your spoon.
4. Add the onion, carrots, and garlic to a pot on medium high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
5. Cook the vegetables until they are translucent and a little golden.
6. When the chicken is done, use a fork to peel the chicken apart.
7. When you have peeled all of the chicken, I use my knife to shop it up again so that the pieces are just right.
8. Add the chicken to the vegetables and mix well.
*Next, you will be adding the chicken stock. This is the BEST broth, if you cannot make your own chicken stock!
9. Add the chicken stock. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes so that all of the flavors are incorporated. Enjoy!
**If you want to add noodles, you can do that during the last step. Cook until the noodles are completely cooked through and serve.
Until next time...