Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our day has finally come!

After 7 and a half years of being together, 3 1/2 of those years engaged, we have finally 'tied the knot!' If you know me, then you know that I have never been too keen on the idea of having a wedding.  My dream was always to run off to Italy and to get married under the Tuscan sun.  However, after the amazing wedding that we had, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  Everything was absolutely perfect! My strong fear of walking down the aisle was soothed, as I was the one that had to 'keep it together' for all of us.  After seeing tears in Tom's eyes, I knew that I could not loose it in front of everyone.  Our ceremony was so sentimental and we were blessed to have those who love us surrounding the church.  The bridesmaids and groomsmen that were chosen to stand by our sides are the most supportive people in our lives, next to our loving parents.  We could not have gotten through the day without our parents! My mom worked so hard to plan such an amazing event and I will forever be grateful to her! Here are a few pictures of the most amazing day in our life so far...More pictures will come once we get them back from the photographer!

My bridesmaids and I at our Rehearsal at the Church.

Tom and I... practicing for the big day!

We are finally husband and wife!

The longest dance of my life...

Taking pictures with our photographer

Cutting our wonderful cake.... Champagne and strawberry...yum!

Dancing with my dad

Zeta Love!

Tom and some friends!

Let the dance party begin!




A toast to the night! Such an AMAZING day!


1 comment:

  1. My heart is filled with so much joy to see you so happy and in love! Never in my dreams could I have ever imagined how enchanted and beautiful your wedding day would be. The abundance of love and happiness surrounding you both as you united in marriage will continue to warm our hearts forever. We are so excited for you both as you begin this next chapter of your life and cant wait to see what lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete